Tuesday 10 August 2010

I'm not a kid anymore but sometimes I sit n wish I was a kid again

I just got sent this by my elder family Kwame Kwaten. This was his group D-Influence who were huge in the 90's with hits like midnight, magic, hypnotise and No illusions which I'm in the video for.

I did this back 92 when I was a propa lil man. This day was mad fun (apart from gettin a fish bone stuck in my tounge) it was a good vibe and a good song from early in their career. They went on to write and produce for some of the biggest acts in game like Seal, Jay Z, Mick Jagger, Mark Morrison, Shola Ama, Lighthouse family, Changing faces, Tom Jones (Reload),Heather Headley, Ultra nate and Diana Ross

Shows you the potential of talent that doesn't know limits no matter where your from, these lots put in a lot of work and crossed borders




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails