Sunday 20 June 2010

KITH AND UKOVERSTOOD




For those of you who don’t know UkOverstood are my family. In fact I made Good Food Rap with my boy Big J when I first landed road he was the only other person who saw the vision and brought all the singers through and nuff of the producers . I seen the site come up and i’m mad proud of my peoples seeing the work they put in , I mean I seen mandem start hustling n pullin 72hour shifts back 2 back shootin vid after vid, so I’m mad proud of my niggas.

Its funny how many peoples from the ends are finding success I swear down if the hood love it the world love it. Make sure you check some of the older vids i’ll be puttin up some Ukoverstood Classics but good food comes to those who wait

www.youtube.com/user/UKOVERSTOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails