Monday 28 June 2010

PEOPLES ARMY at the Rhythm Factory - friday 4th June

I shoulda dun a write up on dis night a while back but I couldn’t be bothered - fuck it anyway. 

The People’s Army night was livo - it come like a hood Kung Fu night. It started out kinda slow but just got better as the night went on. Me, Ragz n Novar did a crazy set - mad messy n a bit rushed but the crowd was with us. I put some footage up but theres plenty more of all the acts that night online.


Logic and Big Cakes hosted and kept the night bubblin. Highlights of the night for me were Genesis Elijah - he went in ! Came out lookin like the black Bruce Banner, I swear down the earth shook when he jumped off stage and Amy Othieno who came out wid live drummer Josh n went all out - she looked like she caught the spirit. It was the first time I see Pesci perfom n I felt the whole vibe, Pariz1, Jai and Nutty P all had hard sets, Nutty P always cracks me up. If I didn’t mention you I was probably smoking when you was on stage - or you were shit. 

It was good to see a lot of old and new faces down there showin love; Mr Ti2bs came out droppin some jewelz on me, Menace, Ja Ja Soze, Burgundy Brick from 2000 Fast Women and Auntie Peaches who came out to support - if you ain’t seen her in Peckham School for girls on BB3 your missin out, she steals the show. It was also a birthday celebration for the sexiest PR in the game so she brought out the stable to shake a tail feather, even a couple of my Co-d’s come down - good night all round.



 
Peoples Army are making some big moves this year so make sure you come out to the THE PEOPLES ARMY OPEN MIKE EVENT tonite !!!

Monday, 28 June 2010 @ GRAFFITI KINGS - UNIT1, CENTRAL PLACE, PORTLAND RD, LONDON SE25 4PR really you should leave now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails